Success in recruiting is much like success in feed milling. You need a great process, quality ingredients and the right people running everything.
- Our experience placing feed mill professionals allows us to work with you to determine your particular needs and the profile of the person that will fit those needs.
- We network with our industry contacts & feed mill managers to identify and qualify your next contributor
- Using our unique industry interview – we will submit the candidate whose skills, experience, career goals & compensation meet your profile
- Candidates submitted for consideration will know: Who and where you are & the challenges that await. They will be properly motivated and affordable.
- Our comprehensive industry questionnaire along with our industry knowledge allow us to screen the right manager for the right opportunity.
The right people
- The owner of Continental Search has 12 years working exclusively in the feed industry.
- Our Feed Mill Specialist has 5 years experience filling feed mill management positions and over 30 filling manufacturing positions across a wide spectrum of industries.
- Our Talent Scout does nothing every day but network with feed mill management professionals across the USA.
A little more about our work recruiting for feed mill management
In the past 5 years we have filled these positions for feed mills, block operations and pet food companies.
- VP Operations
- Feed Mill Managers, Superintendents & Supervisors
- Production Managers
- QA & Compliance Managers
- Maintenance Managers
In the past 5 years Continental Search filled manufacturing operations positions with
- A private label premix company
- A 100 year old multi-site feed company
- One of the top 5 feed companies in the US
- A leading milk replacer company
- A specialty equine feed mill
- Two of the nation’s largest integrators
- A block operation
- Two large private label pet food manufacturers
- One of the fastest growing feed companies in the USA
Meet the Recruiter
JIM HIPSKIND, CPC • Sr. Recruiter
Jim Hipskind, leads our recruiting efforts in feed manufacturing. Jim, a Certified Personnel Consultant, joined Continental Search bringing his 30 years of recruiting experience in processing, manufacturing, food and agriculture. One of his many strengths includes developing long lasting and trusting relationships with his clients, helping them maximize their staffing investment. Jim combines the art of working collaboratively with clients and his ability to creatively define their business needs and job requirements to identify top prospective candidates.
Contact Jim directly at (800) 799-4520 or email@example.com.