Since joining Continental Search in August 2011, Andy has been promoted many times, from Data Team Supervisor to Operations Manager to Director of Operations to his current role of Beef & Swine Recruiter in January 2016. Andy recruits for beef nutritionists, swine consultants, sales managers and technical service managers, swine nutritionists, veterinarians and swine production management for animal health and nutrition companies, feed companies and pork producers across the USA. Andy is a member of the American Society of Animal Science.
Significant Recruiting Projects
- Swine Sales Mgr for an international feed ingredient company
- Regional Sales Manager for Dairy & Beef for a Major Feed Company
- Three Account Managers for leading beef feed supplements company
You should connect with Andy if you are a
- Beef or Swine Nutritionist for a feed company or a supplier
- Grad student (MS or Ph.D.) in swine or ruminant nutrition
- Swine Veterinarian
- Sales Manager for a feed manufacturer
- Sales Rep for a feed supplier
- Manager or Executive looking to recruit sales or technical professionals in ruminant nutrition
- Live Production Manager, Director, or VP in pork production
- R & D Manager
Life before Continental Search
Andy has a degree in Computer Application and worked for a recruitment process outsourcing company before becoming joining Continental Search and becoming our Beef & Swine Recruiter.
Life outside being a Beef & Swine Recruiter
You will find Andy studying for his Master’s degree in Human Resources, traveling, reading a good book or enjoying a cold beer during his free time.