Strong ethics are important to us. For 20 years, honesty, integrity, communication and trust have been the cornerstones at Continental Search. Read our policies and ethics statement below for details.
Our policies do not allow for discrimination.
Every service we offer is provided without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability, or age. We comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Title VII, the Civil Rights Act, Age Discrimination in Employment Act, and other federal, state, and local prohibitions against discrimination.
We realize the sensitivity with which your job search needs to be handled. When you complete an online resume, rest assured we will not share your confidential information with anyone without your prior consent. We will review your information and contact you as soon as we are able to match your requirements with an available job opportunity.
We abide by the National Association of Personnel Services Code of Ethics.
Relations between Recruiters & Employers/Clients
- A candidate’s employment record, education, qualification and salary requirements shall be stated to the employer/client as accurately and fully as possible. Clients shall be advised by the recruiter if the recruiter disclaims liability for the accuracy of any information it transmits to the client.
- A candidate shall be referred to the employer/client for interview only with prior authorization of the employer/client, which may be given verbally.
- Confidential information relating to the business policy of employer/clients, which is imparted as an aid to the effective handling of their job requirements, shall be treated accordingly.
- In the absence of an agreement to the contrary, a recruiter shall not attempt to recruit candidates for placement who are still employed by the company with whom they have been placed by the recruiter’s firm, unless the candidates directly request the recruiter’s assistance in seeking new employment.
- Direct mail, bulletins and resumes of candidates presented to employer/clients shall represent bona fide candidates.
Each of our full time recruiters has been accredited as a Certified Personnel Consultant by the National Association of Personnel Services and is bound to the ethics statement above.