Since joining Continental Search in 2010, Jim has recruited in many sectors of animal agriculture from swine production to feed sales reps to animal nutritionists to various positions in manufacturing. Presently, Jim is our feed mill recruiter, working on assignments for feed manufacturers and suppliers and integrated meat companies. In addition to recruiting, Jim is Director of Training at Continental Search.
Shortly after the telephone was invented, Jim began recruiting. He began his career with a recruiting firm in Indiana and soon thereafter founded his own company, Midwest Headhunters. Jim is a Certified Personnel Consultant and a member of the National Association of Personnel Services.
Representative Recruiting Projects
- For Feed Manufacturers: Feed Mill Managers
- Dairy Milking Equipment Manufacturer: Sr. Engineer and a Project Manager
- Major Pork Producer: Transportation Manager EHS Specialist and Process Engineer
- Pet Food Manufacturers: VP Operations, QA Manager, Plant Mgr, Warehouse Manager, Maintenance Manager
- Major Feed Supplement Manufacturer: Regional EHS Manager
- Top 5 Pork Producers: Reg Ops Mgr MB and EHS Specialist
You should connect with Jim if you are a
- Feed Mill Manager
- A Manager, Director or VP of
Life before Continental Search
Jim is a US Air Force veteran, an experienced life insurance agent, and owner of Midwest Headhunters.
Life outside being a Feed Mill Recruiter
Jim loves to travel, play golf and enjoy his grandchildren.