Established agriculture business in Northwest Ohio seeks seasoned business professional to develop and manage the recruiting, training and mentoring for their workforce. The ultimate goal of the Leadership Development Director is to make the company the Employers of Choice in the counties they are located in and in the agriculture industry in Ohio tri-state area. You will be an internal consultant to the executive and management team of a growing company.
To be considered for this role you must possess
- 10 years work experience and experience in agriculture
- The ability to work well in a privately held company with less than 500 employees.
- Experience working in a non-union environment
- A get-it-done attitude and ability
- Ties to Ohio
- A steady job history of increasing responsibility, maturity and creativity
- BS or BA degree
An experienced management or sales professional who is process-oriented, who has the ability to hold themselves and others accountable and has enough empathy to work with others well. There needs to be a balance between detail-orientation and assertiveness, but assertiveness must rule. This person should be very computer and internet savvy. Public speaking skills are required as this person will speak on campus occasionally. Networking skills are essential.